KORG FORUM

Startseite » Korg » KORG Producing Tools » Pro Tools + Korg ESX synchronization nightmare
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Abstimmungen anzeigen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Pro Tools + Korg ESX synchronization nightmare [Beitrag #63931] Do, 14 Juni 2018 12:04
spadekevin ist gerade offline  spadekevin
Newbie-Member
HI,

Ok, I'll try to summarize my problem the best that I can. I've been working on sequencer-heavy tracks lately and crappy synchro is starting to drive me crazy. very frustrating After years of trouble using PT as a MIDI master clock to synchronize the rest of my gear, and experiencing all sorts of MIDI lag issues, I've decided to try to do a few experiments to bypass all of this. So I've used my Korg ESX drum machine/sampler as the master clock while letting PT record my session at the exact same tempo without any synchronization, thinking that I could always drag all the tracks to the left of the screen to make the whole thing fit to the grid. Well, guess what... Even when aligning the first hits to the first bar on the grid, the tracks are still noticeably lagging or rushing Am I missing something ? Any idea on how to resolve this without having to chop or adjust everything manually ?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=71294& sid=6816e16af488b8265bb23bc2fb07fcae
Cryptocurrency Video

Thank
  Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: KP3 merkt sich Einstellungen nicht
Nächstes Thema: MicroKorg arpeggiator midi sync issue!
Gehe zum Forum:

-=] Zurück zum Anfang [=-
[ Themen als Syndikate anderen Seiten zur Verfügung stellen (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

aktuelle Zeit: Di Nov 19 21:06:15 CET 2019