KORG FORUM

Startseite » Korg » KORG Producing Tools » Need help : Pro Tools + Korg ESX synchronization nightmare
Anzeigen: Heutige Beiträge :: Abstimmungen anzeigen :: Beitragsnavigator
Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Need help : Pro Tools + Korg ESX synchronization nightmare [Beitrag #63482] Fr, 23 Februar 2018 08:54
faelanstevie ist gerade offline  faelanstevie
Newbie-Member

HI,
Ok, I'll try to summarize my problem the best that I can. I've been working on sequencer-heavy tracks lately and crappy synchro is starting to drive me crazy.

After years of trouble using PT as a MIDI master clock to synchronize the rest of my gear, and experiencing all sorts of MIDI lag issues, I've decided to try to do a few experiments to bypass all of this.

So I've used my Korg ESX drum machine/sampler as the master clock while letting PT record my session at the exact same tempo without any synchronization, thinking that I could always drag all the tracks to the left of the screen to make the whole thing fit to the grid.

Well, guess what... Even when aligning the first hits to the first bar on the grid, the tracks are still noticeably lagging or rushing !

Am I missing something ? Any idea on how to resolve this without having to chop or adjust everything manually ?
Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.phpt=71294&s id=6816e16af488b8265bb23bc2fb07fcae
Animated Explainer Video
  Zur Baumansicht dieses Themas wechseln Ein neues Thema erstellen Antwort abschicken
Vorheriges Thema: Electribe auf ios ipad
Nächstes Thema: Korg reinigen
Gehe zum Forum:

-=] Zurück zum Anfang [=-
[ Themen als Syndikate anderen Seiten zur Verfügung stellen (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

aktuelle Zeit: So Nov 17 06:06:06 CET 2019